If you find your Android Auto always searching for GPS, you’ve come to the right place to solve this issue. This guide will walk you through various methods to get your GPS working perfectly with Android Auto.
Anthony Levrot, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Understanding the Issue
Before delving into the fixes, it’s crucial to understand what might be causing your Android Auto to continuously search for GPS. There are various possibilities, including software glitches, outdated applications, or even hardware issues.
For more articles like this click here – GPS Problems: Your Complete Guide to Common Issues and Solutions
- Restart Your Phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can solve the issue.
- Check GPS Accuracy: Ensure that your GPS settings are set to ‘High Accuracy’ mode.
- Update Android Auto: An outdated app can cause various issues, including GPS problems.
- Clear Cache: Navigate to Settings > Apps > Android Auto > Storage > Clear Cache.
- Reinstall Android Auto: Sometimes a fresh install can solve lingering issues.
- Check for Firmware Updates: Ensure that your car’s firmware is up-to-date.
To avoid facing the issue of Android Auto always searching for GPS in the future, consider taking the following preventive measures:
- Regularly update your apps and firmware.
- Always check your GPS accuracy settings.
- Consider using a high-quality USB cable for connections.
Android Auto Always Searching for GPS: Conclusion
Having your Android Auto always searching for GPS can be frustrating, but by following this guide, you should be able to fix the issue and enjoy a seamless experience.