If you’ve ever encountered the Pokemon Go GPS signal not found Pokedex error, you understand how it can throw a wrench in your gaming experience.
This comprehensive guide aims to provide a step-by-step walkthrough to help you identify and fix this issue. By the end of this article, you should be well-equipped to solve the problem and get back to catching them all.
Understanding the Issue
The ‘Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Pokedex’ message appears when the app cannot locate your device’s GPS signal. Without an active GPS connection, you can’t interact with Pokestops, catch Pokemon, or engage in battles.
This issue could be due to various reasons such as software bugs, outdated application, or even your phone’s location settings. Understanding the underlying cause will help you target the problem more effectively.
For more articles like this click here – GPS Problems: Your Complete Guide to Common Issues and Solutions
Before diving into more complex solutions, let’s start with basic troubleshooting for the Pokemon Go GPS signal not found Pokedex error. These initial steps are simple but surprisingly effective.
- Restart Pokemon Go: Sometimes, all the app needs is a fresh start. Close Pokemon Go completely and restart it to see if this resolves the issue.
- Toggle GPS/Location Services: Navigate to your device settings and turn off GPS or location services. Wait for a few seconds before turning them back on.
- Check for Game or Phone Updates: Outdated software can often be the culprit. Visit the app store and update Pokemon Go, as well as your phone’s operating system.
Many users have found these steps to resolve the issue. If you’re still experiencing problems, it might be time to look into advanced solutions.
If basic troubleshooting hasn’t solved your Pokemon Go GPS signal not found Pokedex issue, consider trying these advanced fixes.
- Check Location Accuracy: Go to the ‘Location’ settings on your phone and ensure that the mode is set to ‘High Accuracy.’ This enables the device to use multiple sources to provide the most accurate location.
- Reset Network Settings: Resetting network settings can solve issues related to connectivity. Remember, this will erase all saved Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth connections, so use this as a last resort.
These advanced fixes aim to resolve deeper issues that may be affecting your game’s ability to find a GPS signal. After trying these steps, re-launch the game to see if the problem is solved.
If you follow all the steps above and you still see the Pokemon Go GPS signal not found Pokedex error, contact Pokemon Go Support for help.
Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Pokedex: Final Thoughts
We hope this comprehensive guide helps you resolve the Pokemon Go GPS signal not found Pokedex error. With these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to identify and fix the issue, getting you back in the game. Remember, sometimes the simplest solutions can be the most effective, so start with basic troubleshooting before moving on to advanced fixes. Happy gaming!