Pokemon Go Error 11 is a common issue faced by players, often linked to a ‘GPS Signal Not Found 11’ message. This error can be particularly frustrating for both Android and iPhone users. Whether you’re a seasoned Pokemon Go player or a newcomer to the game, understanding and resolving this error is essential. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through step-by-step instructions to fix this error
Understanding Pokemon Go Error 11
Error 11 in Pokemon Go refers to GPS issues that may arise while playing the game. You may encounter messages like ‘GPS Signal Not Found 11’. Here’s what it means and why it occurs:
- Source of the error: GPS settings or device compatibility issues.
- Common on both Android and iPhone.
- Related to the device’s location settings.
Click here for more articles like this – GPS Problems: Your Complete Guide to Common Issues and Solutions
Fixing Pokemon Go Error 11 on Android
To fix the Pokemon Go Error 11 Android, follow these steps:
- Verify the Location settings: Go to Settings > Location, and make sure it’s turned on. More information can be found on Google Support.
- Update the game: Ensure you have the latest version from the Google Play Store.
- Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve the issue.
Fixing Pokemon Go Error 11 on iPhone
To fix the Pokemon Go Error 11 iPhone, follow these steps:
- Verify the Location settings: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure it’s turned on. Learn more from Apple Support.
- Update the game: Download the latest version from the App Store.
- Restart your device: A restart might clear the error.
By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to fix Pokemon Go Error 11 on your Android or iPhone device. If the problem persists, consider contacting Niantic Support for further assistance.